- Basic VR Package:
- $20 for 30 minutes
- Premium VR Package:
- $35 for 60 minutes
- *10% off if you have 3 or more players
- Escape Room VR Package:
- $25 per person (You have 60 minutes to escape with friends)
- * TWO OR FOUR people required per session(not 3 or 1)
- Birthday Party VR Experience:
- Silver Party Package
- $299 for Two Hour Private Package
- Gold Party Package
- $399 for Two Hour Private Package
- $499 for Two Hour Private Package
- *An additional hour can be added to any of the party packages for an additional $100
- Silver Party Package
Reserve FOUR Slots or more online and get up to 10% off on your reservation. For more information about each package head over to the package page. CLICK HERE page to reserve your time slot.
All Customers are required to come 15 minutes before any reservation start time. This allows our VR Guides to give you an orientation, sign waiver and go over the rules. Failure to do so will result in time being taken off your game time. Typically 2 to 5 minutes will be taken for set up during the full game time depending your level of expertise. Once your session starts your time starts ticking, if you are browsing games during a session, this will be counted against the customer.
There are 7 regular VR Stations, 2 Racing Simulators, and 3 Arena VR Stations. Nearly all of our ulti-player experiences support 2-4 players at once, but there are some games that can support 7 players at any given time.
We do not recommend this experience to those who are:
- have pre-existing binocular vision abnormalities
- have psychiatric disorders
- suffer from a heart condition
- other serious medical condition
- children under the age of 6
- Seizures: Some people (about 1 in 4000) may have severe dizziness, seizures, epileptic seizures or blackouts triggered by light flashes or patterns, and this may occur while they are watching TV, playing video games or experiencing virtual reality, even if they have never had a seizure or blackout before or have no history of seizures or epilepsy. Such seizures are more common in children and young people under the age of 20. Anyone who has had a seizure, loss of awareness, or other symptom linked to an epileptic condition should see a doctor before playing VR games.
Minimum Age Requirement is 7. Children Below 18 has to be accompanied by Parent or Guardian over 18
Yes you can, bigger frames might not fit so it all depends on the frame size of your glass. Since the images are projected very close to your eyes, you might not need glasses to experience VR.
Our Virtual Reality stations are programmed to give a fully immersive experience. There are very few who have reported motion sickness out of the thousands who have experienced virtual reality.
Our VR employees will advise you on what type of experiences cause motion sickness. If you are prone to motion sickness, we recommend you stick to the games that have a teleportation-based movement system. Some people may experience motion-sickness games that are locomotion-based. We also recommend that you avoid the Racing Simulators in VR.
Teleportation based movement is a point-and-click system while locomotion intends to simulate actual walking/running.
If you feel like getting motion sick or nausea, please close your eyes and take a small break before continuing. This time will not be counted against you in most cases, but if we have other reservations then we may not be able to give additional time.
Our in-game safety mechanism prevents that from happening. During your orientation we will instruct our consumers on how to pay attention to these warnings and refrain from accidents and to remain safe at all times. Please be mindful of your surroundings and do not make any heavy long movements.